Sunday, November 4, 2007

New Starbucks!

I've sort of accepted that Cumming is out in the sticks - that may be changing. Over the past year we've seen a rather large swath of trees clearcut near exit 13 & 400, and a lot of construction activity. I had heard that a nice shopping area was coming in complete with new restaurants. To my delight there is a new, very large Starbucks among the shops, and it has a drive-through! The nice thing is that this is on my side of 400 and right along the path I take to get from my house to 400. Sweet!

The front area has lots of warm-weather outside seating.


One of the nice "nooks". There are actually 4 different inside seating area - some with tables some in nice chairs. Good hanging out place. They say it's the 2nd largest Starbucks in Georgia.

4 comments:

grantbob said...

Woo.

Hans said...

styx :)

Bear said...

Cumming?? Where's Cumming??

Curtis Forrester said...

Go out to the middle of nowhere and hang a left at the big oak tree. Drive forever...